Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2018 Margay Ignite K3 (lo206 kart) and Mychron 5 $3,500

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joey Plumer 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Joey Plumer
    Participant

I have a 2018 Margay Ignite K3 for sale. Chassis has 4 3 heat race days on it. The engine has 1 3 heat race day since professional tune and new head. Last Friday I put $200 into a tune and new head from NSEW tuning. The short block was perfect and the engine is strong. I have only used Amsoil 4t oil in the engine. Chassis has never been bent. The kart will come with a second set of Douglas Ignite Series spec (4.5/10-5 front and 7.1/11-5 rear) wheels in good condition (no tires). The kart will also come with four Douglas rear wheels (6/11-5) with tires (one tire and wheel is brand new, one has 20 laps on it, and the other two have 10 laps on them). I will be giving the buyer a ikart neck roll and a size xl Vega helmet. I would be willing to sell it as a rolling chassis with all the wheels and tires listed above for $2250. I do not need to sell this kart, but am testing the waters. Located in northern Minnesota, thanks. I am open to trades for another kart in the same condition! Call or text 218-368-2199 with any questions or offers.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Joey Plumer.
    • This topic was modified 3 days, 23 hours ago by  Joey Plumer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.