Home Forums Road Racing 2018 KART Enduro National Championships date and location change

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Baldus 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

See kart.org for info. Should know in a couple of days if it will be a 2 or 3 day event.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

Since both I and Robby have been asked if the combined KART/WKA race had been cancelled or moved , I want to CLARIFY this post Linda has made.

This event she has mentioned is for the KART nationals NOT the KART/WKA combined event which will be held at HPT August 10-12. KART had originally looked at going to HPT in September for there nationals but have moved there nationals to Hallett July 7/8.

PLEASE pass the word out to our racers who may have thought the combined race had been cancelled or moved.

As for the combined event at HPT, myself & Robby are putting the finishing touches on the schedule as I speak. Plans are for this to be finalized after the WKA race at Savanna this coming weekend as Robby plans to ask WKA racers what local option classes he wants at HPT.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

See that Friday, July 6th has been added to the Enduro National Championships.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.