Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2017 Tony Kart, X-30 Sweedtech Engine, Like new

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jim lewis 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Benjamin Lyles
    Participant

I have a Like new 2017 Tony Kart, and a 2018 Sweedtech engine, with only apx 3hrs tt on them.  The Tony Kart is a 416-S with all the bells and whistles, extra parts, rain wheels and tires, new MG Yellows, Spare axel, Spare Steering column, Tie-Rods, Tie rod ends, and Micron-5 2-T, Bumper savers F & B, Skid pads, XL Fully Padded seat.  Only been raced in 3 Races, never wrecked.  This is a steal.  I also have a 2017, 16′ Tandem axel, covered trailer, fully outfitted with a awning, A/C, with tools, and equipment for sale as well.  I am very motivated to sell. My misfortune is your gain.  Call with serious offers please.  If you know what I have, then you know its value.  My name is Bron, 904-251-5392  Call now before your competition does.

Benjamin Lyles
    Participant

Repost, this is a great deal, someone must be looking for a great kart, call me, I will give you a great deal. I am interested in all offers, just the kart, or trailer, or all of it…

jim lewis
      Participant

Do you have pics of the kart you can send?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.