Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2017 CKR SG3 32mm Shifter Kart w/ eShifter Honda CR125 Shifter Kart – Mychron 5

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James O’Brien 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

James O’Brien
    Participant

’17 CKR SG3, 99 Stock Honda, Shifter Kart, MyChron 5, New-Line Radiator, MRC Hose Kit, Evinco Tires, Steel Frame Protection. This is an eShifter Kart prepared CKR SG3 32mm Chassis. Less the 3 hours of use on the chassis. Fresh total rebuild of the engine. This was a modified but we have converted the engine back to stock using all new components. Nice kart with all new parts built in August. – Don’t want the ’99? Call me and I can swap the engine for one of my ’01 Swedetechs. $7750 with the ’99. This is a steal! Now’s the time to buy and get ready for 2018! Located in Boise, James 208.863.73 one nine

Shipping – The kart will ship in a chassis box on a pallet. We will need to unmount the front and rear bumpers, side pods and drop the steering wheel and column down unless a shipping crate is purchased.

www.eshifterkart.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.