Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Tony Kart Cadet with P1 Mini Swift

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lance Witt 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Lance Witt
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; color: #1d2129; background: white;”>2015 Tony Kart Cadet with IAME P1 Blueprinted Mini Motor Setup. The chassis was purchased used in 2017 but hasn’t been used at the track along with the motor. The P1 motor was purchased brand new and has only been turned on a few times. Selling due to the lack of interest from the boys. No need for speed in their blood… The Setup comes as displayed.. Brand new MG Red tires, Mychron 5 Data logger included. I do have the pedal setup for shorter drivers if the pedals need to be brought back.. I would like to get $3000 for the setup but will take all offers.. Would break up rolling chassis if interested. May contact me via cell phone (704) 778-2260 or Lancewitt22@gmail.com!  Will Ship anywhere in the states if needed..</span></p>

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Lance Witt.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Lance Witt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.