This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wade Wishneski 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Wade Wishneski
    Participant

I am selling my 2015 Compkart 3.0 Covert kart. This chassis was produced at the end of 2015. Kart has all the J3 Competition extras such as: mag wheels, mag hubs, mag motor mounts, needle bearing steering block with multiple steering angles. X30 is built by P1 (i have invoice to prove it) and 10 hours from complete rebuild. Hour meter on the kart to prove amount of hours on the motor from rebuild. Hour meter is included with the kart as is the lithium battery. Mychron 5 is included with kart. It was new this season. Kart has a Tillet large seat and I ran master classes. Kart is lightened to make up for driver weight to get to minimum weight. Kart currently has kid kart gas tank but the original tank is included with kart. $3700. Reason for sale is we’re moving on to other things, that’s it!!
    I would consider parting this kart out.
    Contact Info:
    wade@spearcoyne.com
    215-459-5736

Wade Wishneski
    Participant

New Price $3700. want to move it. Mychron 5, Lithium Battery, Hour meter, P1 X30, you wont find these items on a kart priced this low!!

Wade Wishneski
    Participant

Make me an offer I may just take it? I want this thing gone. All good components on this kart, no junk. Mychron 5 2T, engine hour meter, mag parts, lithium battery, needle bearing steering block, P1 X30 etc.

Wade Wishneski
    Participant

I’m about to part this kart out, let me know what you may have interest in purchasing:
    2015 Compkart Covert 3.0 chassis – roller including Magnesium wheels $1300
    P1 X30 with 10 hours since full rebuild last Winter complete with accessories $1900
    Mychron 5 2T with leads – new in April 2017 $425
    Lithium battery – extremely light $50
    Magnesium Vib Plate – extremely light $25
    Prices do not include shipping.
    Contact Info:
    wade@spearcoyne.com
    215-459-5736

randy jonathan
    Participant

Would you accept $1750.00. I have a friend in Norristown who will pick it up.

I would also buy the battery.

randy jonathan
    Participant

You said you owned it for 15 months. Dis you buy it new?

Tom Sabiel
    Participant

SENT YOU AN  E MAIL ABOUT MYCHRON

Wade Wishneski
    Participant

Kart is tentatively sold, have deposit on kart.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.