Home Forums Road Racing 2014 Woodbridge Kart Club Schedule

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Allan Dawson 5 years ago.

• Author

scott dixon
    Participant

The WKC Board and I are happy to announce the following schedule:

• April 26-27 NCCAR (North Carolina Center for Automotive Research). (http://www.nccar.us)

• Possible June 28 – 29 Summit Point Raceway Shenandoah, Shared with NESKS, IMG or another party.
    ***On Friday Nov 15th I received a email from the SPR track management explaining to me that the June date was now in question. They are having an issue with the Government contracts that they have and it affects that track. They are hoping to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. I am told though that it could be February before we know the outcome. If the date is available we will host the event. If not this date will be cancelled.

• July 25 – 27 VIRginia International Raceway North Course, WKA National.

• September 5 – 7 Summit Point Raceway Main
    ***We most likely will not host the Friday date and only make it a club race weekend. However if we can work out a deal with the sharing event coordinator, we may have some track time available on the 5th. Will be determined in 2014

• October 11-12 Summit Point Raceway Main, WKA National (2 Day Event)
    *** Please make note that this s a 2 day National event. This is one of the first 2 day events for WKA National event. We will be running longer in the day on Saturday to allow sufficient track time for practicing on Saturday morning.

We thank you for the patience and understanding for us to get this schedule out. We look forward to seeing a positive turnout at all of the 2014 WKC and WKA WKC hosted events.

Rodney Smith
    President, WKC

Allan Dawson
    Participant

Shout-Out to WKC….you guys put on a good show and looking forward to 2014 and addition of NCCAR track.  Hope to see some of you in Daytona shortly!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.