Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2014 tony kart racer evk kz roller with spares (so cal)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Korody 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Michael Korody
    Participant

I have a 2014 tony kart racer evk kz for sale.  Kart is in good condition and frame was never bent.  I bought a 2015 kart and moved my motor/ radiator/ mychron over to it… not in a rush to sell but no longer have a use for this chassis.

Has bumper savers, modified radiator mount for reduced frame fatigue, healthy strong brakes, straight n axle, mychron steering wheel mount, (has neutral camber pills installed (adjustable are offered with spares), and mrc full length metal frame sliders.

Spares:

h axle, long hubs, camber pills

Kart is currently at MRC in corona and can be viewed during their business hours or shipped anywhere.   I will have pictures of the frame by mid next week. 

Chris Karlen
    Participant

what’s the asking price?

Michael Korody
    Participant

im asking 3500 obo for the entire package (kart and spares)

Michael Korody
    Participant

sale pending, i have a deposit on the frame and expect it to be sold in around two weeks.  The spares are still available individually or as a spares only package.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.