Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2014 Tony Kart EVK team kart 30mm complete roller with MXP wheels and 2 seats

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Parker
      Participant

I bought a package of karts from Benik that were represented to me as having 1 race on them. This kart was one of them but if I had to make an educated guess I’d say it has 3-4 races on it.

It has Benik stickers as well as a new set of tony stickers you could install if desired. The kart is complete minus a motor/mount and electronics and is located in Mooresville NC. I’d rather not ship it.

The kart is straight and shows no signs on repairs or welds. It comes with a drilled medium seat as well as an undrilled medium seat. I am unsure of the brand of the seats but I do have an Otk 1a available for an extra $100

the kart has 3 seat struts installed as well as an Otk N axle 50mm.

This kart would be perfect for a lo206, if it doesn’t sell soon I may pull the trigger on one myself.

pics avail upon request.

$1600

Jamie Orbon
      Participant

Hi Mark
      If the kart is still available, could you please either text or email some pics?
      518-929-1545 or jamieorbon@yahoo.com

Thank you

Pat Wallace
      Participant

Hey Mark

If you still have the kart could u please send me a text or send me some pics

919 842 2338,,, psw55@embarqmail.com

Thank U…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.