Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2014 Swiss Hutless swiss1 evo shifter roller

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven Kovalovsky
      Participant

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/snw/4984216645.html                       This listing is for a Swiss 1 EVO shifter kart. Selling as a roller. This chassis has only 2 race weekends on it, and is a late 2014 model. The reason I am selling is that I have switched racing teams. Swiss Hutless has served me very well in all my years of racing. This is by far the best chassis they have made. It has some scratches under the frame that are only paint deep. This is a special north American only frame that has 2 front, and 1 side torsion bars. What does this mean, you may ask. This gives you the ability for more adjustability, almost like you have 2 different chassis built into one. $3500obo

(What it comes with)

Extra 50 mm Swiss Hutless specific axles

Quick release rear bumper brackets

Extra set of brand new brake pads all around

DWT M series low volume magnesium racing wheels

TILLET racing seat with 2 races on it.

Extended front bumper support bars/ also comes with original bars

Optional items for an additional $350- AIM Mychron4 2+ ( with Exhausted Gas Temp, and water temp sensors )

[Other pros of having this chassis]- Bob Falcon of Euro Kart Racing USA is located in New Jersey, and has all parts in stock that you may need. There is no hunting for parts, when you need them you get them. I also have other stuff that I will give you when kart is being picked up.

Thank you for your interest. Call if you have any questions 2016063569

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.