March 24, 2014 at 4:05 pm #24453
2014 ProKart Challenge California
Championship Series — Round 3 of 6
ADAMS MOTORSPORTS PARK
THIS Weekend — March 28-29
Registration Pre-Entry Deadline: THIS Wednesday, March 26 at midnight!
Register online now at: http://www.skusastore.com
Find ALL important event info at: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-3-2014.html
Don’t miss Round 3 of the ProKart Challenge California Series!
The online store is open NOW at http://www.skusastore.com and until this Wednesday at midnight for race entries, race tires, Friday practice, fuel — virtually everything you will need to race at this event!
Here are the most important EVENT DETAILS:
– CLASSES: The PKC classes to be run at this event are: S1, S2, S3, S4, S4 Magnum, S5, TaG Cadet/Cadet Rookie, TaG Junior, TaG Senior and TaG Master. See the class details here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/classes.html
– PRICING: Register before midnight on Wednesday March 26 online at http://www.skusastore.com and take advantage of our special pre-registration package price of $310, which includes race entry, driver wristband, and 1 set of stamped MG race tires (only 1 set of stamped competition tires are allowed). Click on the store link above to register online, or here for a downloadable form: http://www.superkartsusa.com/dmdocuments/2014_PKC_Race_Entry_Form.pdf — which can be used to pay by cash or check. Any entries that miss the deadline this Wednesday night at midnight will go up by as much as $80 at the track.
– EVENT SCHEDULE: Due to a drifting event at Adams this Thursday night, move-in starts this Friday morning, March 28, at 6:30am, with PKC sponsors having first pick of spots. The PKC Registration Desk opens at 7:00am, and Practice is 9am-5pm. Click here for our detailed event schedule: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-3-2014.html?start=2
– TRACK LAYOUT: Will be the ‘original’ configuration in the clockwise direction. You can view that track map at the bottom of the page posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-3-2014.html?start=1
– MANDATORY RACE ITEMS: Racing at this event still requires an Annual SKUSA membership, specific colored NUMBER panels, an approved race number with LETTER designator, spec tires and spec fuel. Links to all of this information can be found on the pages posted here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-3-2014.html and here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/rules.html
– RESERVED SINGLE DIGIT RACE NUMBERS: The top 9 finishers in each class from our 2013 championship series have the option of running their earned single digit race number this year. Click here for that list: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/number-reservations.html
– PIT SPOT RESERVATIONS are not needed at this event. Pit spots are all FREE — and will be first come, first served starting FRIDAY morning — although Sponsors will have FIRST choice.
– CAMPING AT THE TRACK is at NO CHARGE, but space is limited and RVs may be parked separately from your pit area.
– HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: There is a convention in town, so hotel rooms are at a PREMIUM! Two hotels have been set up with special pricing for this event — in nearby cities — if not already sold out. Be sure to call ASAP to make your reservations, and be sure to say that you are racing with ProKart Challenge at Adams: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar/round-3-2014.html?start=3
THE FULL 2014 PKC SCHEDULE is gonna be EXCITING! See the rest of this season’s track locations and dates here: http://www.superkartsusa.com/regional/california-pkc/event-calendar.html
The Pro Tour SPRINGNATIONALS event is now open and entries are flooding in! Don’t miss out — if you plan to race at Dallas Karting Complex in Texas in May, register now at: http://www.skusastore.com
Don’t forget, if the SuperNationals is your ultimate goal this season, you will automatically qualify for PRIORITY PRE-ENTRY registration if you run the first 4 PKC races or the first 2 SKUSA Pro Tour events! Keep your eye on our website for more details, and remember:
PRE-ENTRY CUTOFF FOR PKC ROUND 3 at ADAMS is THIS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26TH AT MIDNIGHT! Don’t miss it!
Hope to see YOU in Riverside,
Tom & Patti Kutscher
ProKart Challenge & Superkarts! USA
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.