Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Sold- 2014 Margay Brava 4.11 Only 4 Hours

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Patrick Newton
      Participant

Hi there,

I’m selling my almost new 2014 Race Kart. It is in perfect shape and only has 4 hours on the kart. It was built in September 2014 and ordered with every option available. It has 2 race days and 3 practice days (September 21st 2014 which was a 100 lap endurance) and March 22nd 2015 which was a 55 lap race. The reason I’m selling is I bought a new kart. This chassis is designed just for 4 Stroke engines and has some very trick features. It also has a custom candy metallic red powdercoat that looks awesome. It also has a really cool “king” double flat steering wheel with gauge mount, and a billet braking system. There are many tuning features which make this chassis great. It also comes with the racing weights and some spare parts. This kart is perfect and is ready to race! Save a lot of money on a kart that is practically brand new. Kart was built by Karting Concepts in Davis, CA in September 2014.

Price Breakdown:

$3595 2014 Margay Brava 4.11 Chassis

$165 Magnesium Vented Low Volume Wheels

$155 Tillett Racing seat

$215 Bridgestone Tires

$30 Angled Steering Hub<

$45 Heel Stops

$199 Shipping

$350 Kart Assembly

$1,100 Fully Blueprinted WKA/AKRA Legal Clone Engine Package with billet chain guard, Burris Billet Adjustable Engine Mount, ARC Racing Clutch, EK Chain, Aluminum Sprocket

Total Price $5,854 + $497 Tax Total Price $6,351

Here’s a link to a video I took of the kart. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRv01orHUw

Selling For $3695 with a brand new blueprinted “Kart City Performance” wka/akra legal clone engine that I have or $4495 as pictured with a LO206 engine package that has 2 hours on it. Reason for price difference, I’m going to continue racing in the LO206 class so I would need to buy myself a new engine to replace it. I have 1 extra brand new blueprinted clone engine “the motor is in one of the pictures” that I’m not using so it gives you a better deal.

Thanks for checking out my kart and feel free to ask questions. I will arrange to meet buyer prior to buying and also take you to the track so you can run it.

Sold to a buyer in South Carolina. Thank You.

– Patrick 530-400-1705 Located in Davis, California

Patrick Newton
      Participant

Sold, going to a new home. Thank You.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.