2014 Righetti Ridolfi “World Formula” 32mm frame. Only raced once with 2 practice days. It has a little bit of cosmetic damage on the rear from shipping. Frame is scraped some from one off track excursion, but still like new. Not tweaked, bent, flipped. Kart came with aluminum wheels, front ones being spindle mounted. I upgraded to front hubs and magnesium wheels.
– Honda CR80 motor blueprinted and fully rebuilt by SwedeTech Racing in September 2014. At most, only 1.5 hours on it. Upgraded Billet 3rd gear and all around quality maintenance. I still have the receipt that shows all the parts replaced and work done to it.
– MyChron 4 with water temp sensor and magnetic lap timer
– 5 gallon drum of Sunoco 110 octane race fuel (2 gallons already blended in a Scribner plastics fuel jug)
– 2 sets of Douglas low-volume, vented magnesium wheels
– KartLift Pro kart stand
– Spare rear bumper
– Other spares include a chain breaker, a steel 25 and 26 tooth and aluminum 27 tooth sprockets (steel 27 on the kart currently), air box cradle kit, NGK spark plug cap, extra chains and spark plugs