Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2012 TonyKart EVRR w/ Briggs 206 – $2500

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicholas Bruno
      Participant

2012 Tony Kart EVRR kart with Briggs LO206. The kart is fast and still responds well to setup changes. Kart is well taken care of, and thoroughly cleaned and checked after every day at the track, though it does have some flat tubes in the front of the kart. The frame developed a small crack at the joint between the rear cross bar and engine mount tubes, but it has been welded by the kart shop at OVRP.

Seat is a Tillet T8 size M just put on this season. Tires are LeCont Reds with 1.5 race days on them. The kart has a MCP brake setup. Motor was purchased new from Faster Motors and has 11 hours of run time. Oil changed with Briggs/Amsoil 4T after every track day since new. Clutch is an Inferno Flame with the upgraded needle bearing, and is cleaned, checked and greased after every track day. I’ve never had any issues with the motor.

MyChron and lead weight is not included.

I also have some spares, including sprockets from 56t-62t, 15t and 16t drivers, spare chain and chain breaker, header wrap, SS zip ties, a new bottle of Briggs/Amsoil 4t and spare bearing and carrier. I don’t want to deal with shipping the kart just yet, but I can meet/deliver the kart a reasonable distance. I am located in Westchester County NY.

Follow the link for photos: http://imgur.com/a/wNTkk

Nicholas Bruno
      Participant

Still available, open to offers.

Nicholas Bruno
      Participant

Motor is sold, roller still available

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.