Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2012 TONYKART EVRR SR ROTAX

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dominique barbesino
      Participant

2012 TONYKART EVRR SR ROTAX. RACE READY. FINISHED 3RD PLACE AT FLORIDA WINTER 2013. ENGINE ROTAX BY OGDEN RACING. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT ENGINE COMPLETLY REBUILD THIS MONTH WITH O HOURS SINCE REBUILD. KART COMES COMPLETE. (2 AVAILABLE) SAME MODEL SAME YEAR. 2ND ENGINE IS ALSO BY OGDEN RACING WITH 1 HOUR ON IT. BOTH HAVE PASSPORT.

YOU CAN BUY BOTH OR 1 AT THE TIME. STREETER STAND COMES WITH IT IF YOU BUY BOTH.

NUMEROUS PARTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE SALE. AXLES LONG AND SHORT. MAGNESIUM WHEELS. 3 SETS. THE KART WITH THE EXCELLENT ENGINE COMES WITH A MYCHRON.

SEATS MIGHT NEED TO BE REPLACED AS THEY ARE SIZE 2. I WILL DELIVER ANYWHERE IN FLORIDA AT NO CHARGE IF WITTHIN 150 MILES OF PALM BEACH.

BOTH KARTS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH STRAIGHT CHASSIS WITH NATIONAL LEVEL ENGINES.

PRICE IS $4500.00 FOR THE ONE WITH THE MYCHRON AND $4000.00 FOR THE OTHER ( DOES NOT HAVE GRAPHIC STICKERS).

BUY BOTH AND GET THEM FOR $8000.00 ( INCLUDES ALL SPARE PARTS + DOUBLE DECK STREETER

IF YOU NEED ADVICE ON SETUP OR RUNNING THE KARTS I WILL BE AVAILABLE AT NO COST.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BOTH ENGINES NEED BREAK-IN.

REASON FOR SELLING: MOVING TO DD2 CLASS

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED MORE PICS.

WILL SHIP OUT OF STATE SHIPPING COST IS AROUND 280.00 TO 320.00 PER KART

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.