Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Sold – 2012 Arrow X1E-CIK Complete Kart Turn Key w/ Extras

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Justin Hall 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Justin Hall
    Participant

Hello all,

Selling my 2012 Arrow X1E (30/32) newly rebuilt 07 Leopard TaG kart complete setup. The engine was rebuilt last season by Comet Karts currently with 1.5hrs (break-in).

I got everything rebuilt and ready to race and never made it back to the track. I recently confirmed I will not be able to put the time into kart racing and will be focusing my time solely on drag racing.

Chassis savers and sprocket block equipped so the bottom of the chassis is not all ground up. The kart is very clean and well maintained. Ready to go to the track! Asking $4195

Major points:

1. Engine rebuilt with new piston and rod kit, cylinder hone, carb rebuilt, clutch seals & gaskets along with everything expected for $1200
    2. Chassis table mounted and checked for straightness, front end aligned
    3. New starter and battery
    4. Unused front brake kit
    5. Mychron 4 with receiver
    6. DWT Magnesium wheels (2 full sets, plus 2 -6″ rain)
    7. Streeter kart stand
    8. Complete front brake kit (unused)
    9. Comes with 3 cases of spare parts: chains, bearings, engine sprockets, bolts, spacers, shims, seals and everything else shown
    10. Pile of new and used sprockets
    11. Tire change equipment
    12. Binder full of manuals and documentation

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/snw/d/2012-arrow-tag-125cc-parilla/6535510167.html

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.