I am selling my 2011 Birel RY30-S3 with Yamaha KT100 engine. The engine was built by Cook Racing Engines and it’s a very strong motor. I am selling because the status of our local track is very much up in the air for next season plus we just had our first child and he’s a little expensive ;) This is a great kart and motor!
Price is $5200.
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Birel RY30-S3 chassis
- Yamaha KT100, comes with airbox, carb, pipe, 3 disk horstman clutch, and airbox rain cover. All components have 6 races and a couple practice days on them.
- Mychron steering wheel
- Kart stand
- Sniper lasers
- Front and side torsion bars
- 3 sets of wheels… 3 sets of 4.5″ front wheels, 1 set of smaller 6″ rears for rain tires, and 2 sets of 7″ rears. 2 of the sets are Freeline mustard color, one set is Freeline black.
- 4 sets of used tires for practice, set on the kart only has 1 race on them. Tires are Bridgestone YLC 4.5 fronts and 7.1 rears.
- 1 set of brand new tires (slicks), Tires are Bridgestone YLC 4.5 fronts and 7.1 rears.
- 2 VP Racing 5 gallon fuel jugs
- 4 brand new spark plugs
- 1 brand new chain
- MyLaps transponder with charger
- Extra exhaust pipe mount
- Measuring tape
- Socket wrench set
- Set of T handle allen wrenches
- Shop fan
- Zip ties
- Shop towels
- Trickle charger for starter battery
- 2 brand new brake pads
- 4 pints Burris castor oil
- Bead breaker
- Chain breaker
- Leftover chain spray