Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2010 Tony Kart EVR

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brian Cartier 5 years ago.

• Author

Brian Cartier
    Participant

I bought it at the end of September 2012 from a friend that bought it new in 2011. It only had 3 races on it. Since then, Dylan has put 12-13 more race weekends on it, all but two at Cal Speedway in the JR 2 PRD class. The chassis has always had protectors on it, and was never run as a senior. There are absolutely NO FLAT SPOTS whatsoever on the frame. This is the cleanest 2010 you will ever find. It comes with older MXP wheels, #1 seat already mounted, pedal extensions, and a Mychron steering wheel. The kart finished 4th at the PRD CROWN race. It sat on outside pole the last race of the season at LAKC and finished 5th in championship points. I’m only asking $1,100.00. I can, and will, help any new local JR driver get to up to speed in it if they buy it, we will be at all the LAKC races next year. The Kart will be at Cal Speed on Friday 11/29 for viewing.
    Email me for pictures. :arrow: flynbryn1@gmail.com

760-497-4775

<!– e –>

Brian Cartier
    Participant

Deposit taken. Bought by a new Karter who will run it in the F100 Series. GL Emmanuel!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.