Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2010 Kosmic Lynx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Brooks
      Participant

2010 Kosmic Lynx
      Roller or ready to race.
      I also have a Top level Rotax engine and World Formula available and can sell this as a ready to race Rotax or WF package.
      Kart is ready to race and is fast and straight.
      This chassis will win in just about any Sr. Class.
      Multi time California State champion, Kart Bee Kleen Champion, Rotax Challenge of the Americas winner, Many wins and championships with this chassis in Tag, Rotax, HPV and World Formula.
      The Chassis has only been raced twice in the past two seasons. Chassis & WF Engine have won in Sprint and Road races.
      Chassis has Carbon floor pan, removable rear bumper, XL Tillet seat, Spare Nose, Douglass 210 mm Mag wheels. The chassis has all the usual and expected scrapes and marks of a chassis that was used for 3 seasons, but is still fast and straight.
      World Formula engine is a blueprinted Terry Nash (Hyper) engine and will run at the front of any WF field.
      The Rotax Engine won the Rotax Summer Shoot-out (both days) @ Miller Motorsports Park.
      Ready to race World Formula Package with Mychron 3: $1,950
      Ready to Race Sr. Rotax Package: $2,750
      Kosmic Chassis as a roller: $950 (the carbon floor pan is a couple hundred alone!)

THX, RB
      notbob@earthlink.net
      951-522-6299

Robert Brooks
      Participant

I’m going to race this kart in WF @ the California State Karting Championship Race Jan 16-17-18 @ California Speedway. Come check it out!

Robert Brooks
      Participant

Still available and still a competitive kart.

I won the first heat, finished 2nd in the 2nd heat and the main.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.