Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 Birel RY30 with FR125 Rotax Max Engine-Nearly New Condition w/ Kart Lift

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael Pine 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Michael Pine
    Participant

$4,400 OBO

Call me to get this kart before its gone! 561-260-3973

This is an excellent opportunity to get your hands on a nearly new RACE READY 2010 Birel RY30 with FR125 Rotax Max Engine.
    This chassis has only seen two race sessions and as you can see from the photos in nearly new condition with all original Freeline parts. Engine is currently set up for Junior class but can easily changed to Mini Max or Senior.
    Complete with kart lift stand!
    This is a race ready set up!

The FR125 Rotax Max engine has recently had a top end refreshing and will not doubt put in the front of the field.
    The price shown above is for the kart and engine only.

Buyer will be responible for pick in West Palm Beach, FL. If you are unable to come to South Florida I suggest using a shipper or my favorite is to use uship to find the lowest price shipping options.

I am also selling separately
    • Full set of nearly new magnesium wheels with new in the wrapper mojo
    tires. A $360.00 value
    • Mychron 4. A $370.00 value
    • Full set of Mojo rain tires. A 280.00 value

A total value of $1,010

I will include the above item that are being sold separately into this deal for an additional. $600.00. Buy this kart and engine package then contact me about getting the other items being sold separately.

Call me to get this kart before its gone! 561-260-3973

Michael Pine
    Participant

This is an excellent opportunity to get your hands on a nearly new RACE READY 2010 Birel RY30 with FR125 Rotax Max Engine.
    This chassis has only seen two race sessions and as you can see from the photos in nearly new condition with all original Freeline parts. Engine is currently set up for Junior class but can easily changed to Mini Max or Senior.
    Complete with kart lift stand!
    This is a race ready set up!

The FR125 Rotax Max engine has recently had a top end refreshing and will not doubt put in the front of the field.
    The price shown above is for the kart and engine only.

Buyer will be responible for pick in West Palm Beach, FL. If you are unable to come to South Florida I suggest using a shipper or my favorite is to use uship to find the lowest price shipping options.

I am also selling separately
    • Full set of nearly new magnesium wheels with new in the wrapper mojo
    tires. A $360.00 value
    • Mychron 4. A $370.00 value
    • Full set of Mojo rain tires. A 280.00 value

A total value of $1,010

I will include the above item that are being sold separately into this deal for an additional. $600.00. Buy this kart and engine package then contact me about getting the other items being sold separately.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.