Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 Arrow Rotax DD2 $5000.00obo

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jason
      Participant

I’m selling my DD2 kart because I do not have time to use it. I bought it from Dallas Karting Complex almost 2 years ago.  I never did get a chance to race it, just practiced  a few times. DKC  completely rebuilt the motor from top to bottom with new gears shortly after i puchased it from them. After the motor was rebuilt I was able to ride it enough to break in the motor. After that it did sit for awhile, so I did want to give it a clean bill of health before I put it up for sale. So it when back to DKC. They put a fresh battery on it and cleaned the carb. I just picked it up from them on 9/10, also I have the receipt to prove it. As for extras it will come with the micron 4 with the E box,  a ribtech carbon fiber seat., a ratio rite fuel jug, k1 shoes  and a k1 suit if they will fit you. It will come with the motor sealed and a passport. I can send photos if your interested. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 469-556-2756

Jason
      Participant

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.