Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2008 Intrepid Shifter Sellout

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Taylor Everhart 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

2008 Intrepid Shifter Sellout asking $6800obo

– Low use 2008 Intrepid Suzuka 32mm shifter chassis, 50mm rear axle – used for road racing since new
    – (2) complete TM Pavesi engines built by Brian Wilhelm/Swedetech, one has one race other has no time since rebuild (have receipts to verify rebuilds and set-up sheets from Wilhelm

– Complete spare body kit
    – MyChron 4 2T gauge
    – Too many usable spares to list: pipes, carbs, pistons, clutches, radiator, bearings, axles, sprockets, chains, misc. hardware (I have pics of it all, some stuff is brand new)
    – Rolling kart stand included

I’m helping my brother in law sell this stuff, it’s located in south eastern Kansas. Local pick-up is strongly preferred. The asking price of $6,800 is less than the rebuild cost of the two engines alone. That being said, all reasonable offers will be considered. May sell spare engine by itself. Please text me at 620-757-1981 or email tdeverhart.27e@gmail.com for pics or more information. If you want to get serious about making an offer I’ll put you in touch with the owner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.