Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2008 CRG Road Rebel Shifter with Swedetech 125cc Honda

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      CJ Lintner
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>By far the most fun you can have on the kart track is in a shifter, and now you can do it at a great value! This is a two owner, gently gently gently used CRG Road Rebel with a Swedetech 125cc Honda Engine and Mychron Mounted. Both previous owners were 50+ years old and the package was actually only raced once, just lapped around the track on open practice days and meticulously maintained the rest of the time!

</span>

<div style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; line-height: normal;”></div>
      <div style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; line-height: normal;”>This thing is really in great shape, motor runs great and was rebuilt about a year ago. Chassis drives like new paint is in great condition, it really was babied for most of its life. Let me know if you have any questions! I am asking $3500. Call/text at 317 502 9239 for pictures as I can’t seem to upload them onto here =/</div>

iKart Factory Racing Account

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.