Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2007 Margay 1.7 Limo RECUCED!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brett Johnson 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Brett Johnson
    Participant

I have a 2007 Margay 1.7 Limo for sale. It is a small tube chassis. Has very little time on it. Maybe 8 races a year without being raced at all the last 2 years. very clean kart. Was Route 66 Series HPV champion!! Has only had 2 owners and I know them both. I bought it 2 years ago anticipating to start racing again after graduating college but student loans are getting the better of me.

The kart comes with removable front and side bar, 40mm A axle, black douglas wheels, used bridgestone tires, medium wild kart hubs, tillet 1/4 padded seat, wild kart angled steeirng hub, offset pills on top, brand new fuel line and filter, slotted brake rotor, margay 40mm sproket hub. Does not come with a steering wheel or body work.

Asking $750 and is only available for pick up. I will not ship it. I am willing to meet half way but will require a $0.50 per mile charge on top of settled price. I am located in Colona, IL and can send pics through email only. My phone does not take good pics.

My email is be-johnson@wiu.edu. Thank you and please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.