Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2007 CRG Kali with Rotax plus goodies — $1400 OBO

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan Curtin
      Participant

It turns out graduate school is time-consuming. So much so, in fact, that I don’t even have time to take my kart to the track and make sure it works okay. I need this kart gone so I have one fewer thing to worry about.

I raced this kart from 2010 to 2012; no significant crashes, although one of the seat struts broke and was re-welded. I have mounted a Rotax on the chassis, and it fires up and appears to run on the stand like I would expect. The motor was spec in 2011, but rules changes may mean it needs a few new parts. The motor should only have 10 hours or so on it; I know very little about the condition. Still, this is cheap enough that you could buy it, rebuild the motor, and have a decent kart for pretty cheap.  The Mychron (3 Gold) needs new batteries and probably a new way of being mounted.

Along with the kart will come a large assortment of mostly useless tires that are good for practice, around 25 sprockets in decent condition, a chain breaker, a bead breaker, a jetting kit, and all the other miscellaneous kart-specific goodies and tools I’ve accumulated while karting.  Including a front brake kit that only leaks a little, a brake bleeder tool, spare axle, a second set of hubs, rain tires, Mychron beacon, spare batteries in entirely unknown condition, and AMB transponder (hey, those are $200, last I checked), plus whatever else I manage to dig up.

The kart is located in Georgia. I can deliver it in the greater southeastern region for a fee. I can ship it too, though I’ll have to read about how, and we’ll have to reach a deal on the shipping costs.  My phone number is 443-534-0378; call, send a text, or email ryan@igglybob.com.  Remember that the price is OBO.

Video of the kart in action at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEI81QwulCg

Pictures (from before I remounted the Rotax).

Also, why move from a perfectly functional phpBB2 forum to some hackjob WordPress plugin that tries to look like phpBB?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.