Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2006 Top Kart w/ Keystart Parilla Leopard

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Zachary
      Participant

Hey all, I have my Top Kart/Stock Leopard racing kart up for sale. I’ve gotta get out of kart racing for now, so the kart needs to go. Its a 2006 shifter chassis with front brakes, with a key-start pre-MY09 Parilla Leopard. Kart has been in the Woodbridge Kart Club since new, and it has been recently raced. Kart is straight, and engine has 6-8 hours since full rebuild. Includes mounted tires that have two races on them, and mounted sticker tires. Includes a handful of spares with gears, plus the 4th rail and rear torsion bar… I have the shift linkage here somewhere. Comes with Mychron 4 2T, roller stand, and brand new handheld Coleman starter.

Kart Package $2500 (firm/cash/pick-up only)

Located in Purcellville, VA, close to Summit Point Raceway.

Can deliver to the WKA National at Summit Point on Sunday morning, Sep. 8th… Can deliver to the final WKC club race Oct 12/13th…

I can be reached at 571-359-3227 or by email at zshep@ymail.com. I will be out of the country and away from my phone from Aug 31 through Sept 7th, so please use email during that time if you want to reach me before the 7th.

Will provide pics upon request.

Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.