Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2006 Rocket Rolling Chassis – SOLD

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Taylor Everhart
      Participant

I have a 2006 Rocket 32mm frame for sale. Good handling chassis, has been run in stock Leopard class with KART MARRS road racing series. Not bent, appears to not have any bad wrecks on it, bottom of frame is pretty clean and not marred up. Kart has brand new front nose, all torsion bars and clamps are in place. Has Wild Kart medium 50mm rear axle, powder coated wheels, brand new master cylinders, rear brakes are brand new, fronts need calipers rebuilt. Seat is fiberglass and appears to be a large. Front end has adjustable pills. Has some misc. hardware that needs replaced as I’ve robbed some off of it here and there but nothing major is missing. With a little work this chassis could be run in any number of classes from KT100 all the way up to 125cc shifter. Asking $650. Not really wanting to ship but if it comes to that I will make it happen at the buyers expense. I’m not going to move very far off my asking price so don’t lowball me with ridiculous offers. Not in a hurry to sell and I know what it’s worth. Kart is located 50 miles south of Topeka Kansas. Contact me on here or call/text Taylor 620-757-1981 for pictures or more information. Thanks for looking.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.