Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Birel CR32 shifter kart $1700

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Monaghan
      Participant

I have a 2006 Birel chassis with a Honda CR85 6 speed engine in it. The engine is ported, has duel reed cage, bigger modified carb, pump around fuel system, heavy duty 3rd gear, RLV pipe and silencer just repacked, engine was rebuilt just 3 hours ago. The engine package alone cost well over $2000. The chassis was just gone though, it is straight and has no cracks. 50mm axle, 32mm frame, bottom of the frame is hardly scratched, new chain and sprockets. Tillet ML seat, Bridgestone tires (I also have spare tires).  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
      714-767-6278
      Michael

Located in Huntington Beach California

Asking $1700 but open to negotiations

Pics can be seen on Craigslist link below.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/4881714654.html

Gary Smith
      Participant

Hi Michael,

What is the chassis model?

There will be a tag on the rear cross bar in front of the axle, also there will be a series of letters and numbers on the left axle bearing mount.

Have you had the motor apart to verify the 3rd gear upgrade and porting modifications?

Thanks,

Gary

#55 Honda CR80

Michael Monaghan
      Participant

The chassis number is 148CH08 and the model is R32. I’ve only done the top end myself, so honestly I’m just going off of what the previous owner had told me about the third gear.

Michael Monaghan
      Participant

I also have an xl tillett quarter padded seat if the ml does not fit.

Michael Monaghan
      Participant

Price dropped $1700

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.