Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2004 CRG SSC/Honda 125cc shifter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Christopher Robson 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Christopher Robson
    Participant

2004 CRG/Honda SSR 125cc shifter kart from SSC Racing in Palm Springs, California. This was their 125 Moto “Kalifornia” special edition, which was a fully prepped, race ready package. Kart has Velocity bodywork that SSC Racing had manufactured for them by Gearbox, inc. This chassis has very little use and has been driven for some time, but was started regularly , has just 2 practice days on it and some (unfortunately) parking lot time, but this kart has never been raced!

Special Features: 25mm front spindles with 3 position tie rod adjustment and 4 position camber and castor pills, Sniper front end geometry allows for separate castor and camber positioning, 2000-up system braking system which include vented and slotted discs (front and rear) and dual rear calipers with floating rear rotor. In addition it has a front to rear brake proportioning dial, CRG magnesium wheels, front and rear wheelbase adjustment and adjustable ride height.

The Honda 125 Engine includes RLV/CIK spec airbox and PSR engine mount, Speed Concepts programmable ignition box, RLV C5 pipe with R&D 8″ silencer. CR125 coil mount with wire extensions, CR125 O-ringed exhaust manifold all exhaust mounting hardware, all exhaust springs, hose clamps for water hose and carburetor, plastic Y connector for head, Fuel line, fuel filter, custom CR125 clutch cable for kart use, clutch cable stop and spare NGK spark plugs.

All in all, this kart is ready for Sprint, or road racing, or would be a very inexpensive way to set FTD at the next Autocross event. Complete with original owners manual and 38 page instruction manual and setup guide. It does not come with any spares and needs to be gone through, but is in excellent condition considering it’s age and has all the right pieces. Photos available upon request.

$4000.00 obo with custom rolling stand. I took this in trade and am open to offers. I do not have time to run this kart with my current SCCA and Vintage race commitments.

Chris Robson
    rmotorsports.marketing@yahoo.com
    (860) 228-9212

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.