Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2 Tonykart, and 1 Kosmic Shifter Rolling Chassis for sale

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dillon Johnson
      Participant

Up for sale is 2 tonykart venox chassis and one kosmic. They are all in near perfect condition. They will be complete with all bodywork, and one set of wheels and tires. I WILL separate these chassis. You do not have to buy all three, unless you want to. Buyer pays shipping, and I live in central il. Call or text me at 815-878-8255 for more pictures or any questions.

First tonykart venox

This one  is for sale for 600$ It is freshly powdercoated about 2-3 years ago, but we never ran it. It will come with all the bodywork that is not pictured aswell. It will be complete. It has complete front and rear brakes that work perfectly.

Dillon Johnson
      Participant

2nd tonykart venox. This will come complete just like the other one will. Full bodywork and wheels and tired. It will come with a rear bumper. Im not sure why but it isn’t mounted on there at the moment. Full front and rear brake system. This is freshly powdercoated 2-3 years ago aswell. I don’t even think we ran this one either since it was coated, we just didn’t put powdercoat where the engine mounts would go on this one.  Price will be 600$ for this one.

Dillon Johnson
      Participant

Kosmic T8 Shifter, complete roller with bodywork, wheels, tirs, shifter arm ETC. Ran on our cr125 only 6-8 times while we owned it the last few years. Complete front and rear brakes. The mounted radiator will be taken off, unless you want to buy it. works fine, no leaks. Would like $1000 for this setup, mychron will not be included either.

Call or text me at 815-878-8255. My name is Dillon. Thanks

Walt Gifford
      Participant

Dillon, been trying to reach you by phone. Check your PM

Gif

FAA certified jet engine and aircraft technician,
      Nicholson Speedway class champion 2001,
      Yamaha KT100 Service Center,
      41 years karting experience

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.