Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines IAME Mini SWIFT from P1 Engines (Price Reduced)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul Jarvis
      Participant

***One Engine Sold and (1) still available ***  I have (2) IAME Mini SWIFT from P1 Engines -Mini/Micro SWIFT 2-stroke cadet kart racing engines for sale. #1 Engine has fresh top end from P1 Engines with ZERO hours on it.  #2 Engine has 4.52 hours on it and both engines have an Hour meter on them.  These are very fast engines and have always been maintained by P1 Engines in California. It was rebuilt and dyno tested and then we stopped racing karts and moved up to an oval track car.  So it has just been boxed up sitting on the self all summer long.  The clutch has a 10T gear and I have a spare 11T included also.  These engines will come with Exhaust Pipe, battery box, wire harness, and air intake box.  Complete Mini/Micro SWIFT set up.

#1 Engine – SOLD

#2 Engine – cost me over $2300 new and its a great deal for someone.  I will let it go for $1000 $800 .  Delivery can be arranged nationwide but at the cost of the buyer.  UPS typically around $75 estimated.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/snw/d/phoenix-iame-mini-swift-engine-p1/7010354109.html

Paul J 480-650-8711 call or text or replay to this add

• This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Paul Jarvis. Reason: link for photos
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Paul Jarvis. Reason: price reduced
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Paul Jarvis. Reason: price reduction
      • This topic was modified 10 months ago by Paul Jarvis. Reason: update quantity
      • This topic was modified 10 months ago by Paul Jarvis.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.