Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 125 Honda KGB Shifter Kart with a bunch of extra parts

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt
      Participant

I bought this a while back and ran it once.  Since then I’ve moved to just track days with my car, so I don’t get any use out of it and I would like it to go to someone who will enjoy it.

RS125 piston, Brembo brakes, 6″ wheels, and plenty of power. New fuel lines and fresh brake fluid.  It has Vega tires and a top end rebuild, both with less than 1 hour on them.  The engine is a combination of cylinder, head, and transmission from three different years, I think 1999-2002?  The guy I bought it from told me this was the hot setup back then.  feel free to ask any specific questions if you think that will help decipher it.
      It comes with an extra carbon seat, fuel tanks, several sprockets, a gas strut assisted lift/cart, a road race fairing, a lots more. it has the sidepods, they are just not shown in the picture.

The chassis is KGB, and I believe it is a 2003. This kart was originally built up by a professional automotive engineer who put over $12,000 into it. I have receipts and paperwork for many of the parts and setup sheets for many of the races it has been in. It also comes with the Honda manuals for the kart, extra parts, spark plugs, oil, pressure tester, all sorts of stuff!

Cash only, I can deliver anywhere within 100 miles of Los Angeles. I can also deliver to the Bay Area if you’re not in a hurry (might take two weeks). All deliveries must be paid for in advance, if you want to look at it first, you need to pick it up. feel free to ask for any specific pictures!

Make me an offer.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.