Home › Forums › General Karting Discussion › 103rd Jacksonville Fl Questions
I might venture from my home track at AMP to Jacksonville in the coming months. I have a few questions:
1. For a Rotax Max (non-Evo) Tag Sr. , what gearing should I be at? I imagine my 76T won’t cut it with that long straight…
2. What sort of turnout for Tag Sr. is there for the “local” races (not the pro series)
3. I hear that for a practice day (like a Tuesday or whatever) I can just drive up and go. Is that true?
1. 13/72 always worked for me.
2. low…nearly all 4 strokers, good group
3. yep, open to the public 7 days a week, sun up to sundown. Its a city park just like the basketball or tennis courts just down from your house.
You never know who’ll you run into out there from day to day.