Home › Forums › General Karting Discussion › 103rd Jacksonville Fl Questions
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by andy graham 3 years, 8 months ago.
I might venture from my home track at AMP to Jacksonville in the coming months. I have a few questions:
1. For a Rotax Max (non-Evo) Tag Sr. , what gearing should I be at? I imagine my 76T won’t cut it with that long straight…
2. What sort of turnout for Tag Sr. is there for the “local” races (not the pro series)
3. I hear that for a practice day (like a Tuesday or whatever) I can just drive up and go. Is that true?
1. 13/72 always worked for me.
2. low…nearly all 4 strokers, good group
3. yep, open to the public 7 days a week, sun up to sundown. Its a city park just like the basketball or tennis courts just down from your house.
You never know who’ll you run into out there from day to day.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.