Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis '08 Gillard Charlotte 32mm, TaG Rolling Chassis

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan Adair 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Nathan Adair
    Participant

’08 Gillard Charlotte 32mm Chassis.

Rolling Chassis as shown.  Has typical wear/scratches for an ’08 chassis, but is well maintained and still responds to tuning as expected.  I raced this chassis in TaG with a Leopard, but it would make a great Yamaha chassis as well.

Details:

• Set up for 5’11″ 155lb driver with XL Tillet 1/4 padded seat (has been fiberglass patched)
    • Includes one set of Douglas Magnesium wheels with used YLBs mounted, all chassis bars, Brake Bleeder, and spare nuts/bolts/seat hardware.
    • Brake pads are brand new, never on track.
    • 50mm medium axle
    • Rear axle bearings have one weekend on them
    • Bergfelt Steel tube rear bumper, narrow OEM Gillard bumper included

$650 or best offer.  Can send specific photos on request.  Located in Orlando, FL.

adairnm *at* gmail *dot* com

For an extra $100, I’ll include a used RLV kart stand, but I won’t sell the stand before the kart.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Price reduced!  Willing to make a deal for the chassis and stand.  I need the space in my garage.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Open to offers!

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Still available. Garage space is at a premium. Make an offer.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Kart and stand are still available.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Open to offers.

Greg Cavouras
    Participant

Still keen to buy parts if you decide to separate.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

I haven’t forgotten Greg.  I still want to sell it as a roller at this time.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Still available. I’m willing to make a deal.

Nathan Adair
    Participant

Rolling chassis no longer available.

Looking to sell the bare chassis locally.  No reasonable offer will be refused.  I’d hate to sell it for scrap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.