Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 0 hour on rebuild Vortex rvs/ Modernized Tony Kart Racer EV w/ 2013 brakes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Korody 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Michael Korody
    Participant

For Sale is a complete race ready package.  Very strong Vortex RVS with 0 hours on bottom and top end rebuild.  Has KG “football” style air box, large champion radiator and a mychron 4 2T with egt.

Kart is a cik 06 Tony Kart Racer Ev with 2013 Tony kart brakes and front spindles, a medium 50mm axle and a new plastic full width rear bumper.

old picture from before plastic bumper and 2013 brakes/ kg airbox…

Kart can be seen at MRC, as they are currently completing the engine rebuild.  For updated pictures/ info please call/text me 858 401 9937

I switched to stock moto and don’t have time to run two karts

$3950

Michael Korody
    Participant

kart is in the process of being parted out. i have moved the chassis and mychron listings to there respective forum category.

Michael Korody
    Participant

sold

Robert Lawson
    Participant

Michael,

As a Vortex RVS owner that has had no luck finding more of these available for sale would you consider selling the engine only? I’ll also send text.

RPM

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.