Home Forums Shifter Karts ?What V-Force Reeds do I use? Reply To: ?What V-Force Reeds do I use?



Purchase a rulebook from the proper association that governs your racing series.  The SKUSA rulebook can be downloaded from their site.  http://www.superkartsusa.com/rulebook.html

Per SKUSA rules, Stock moto must use a 1999 intake boot (marked with a KZ4-M), a 1999 reed cage (3 windows per side), and reeds are sort of “open”.  The use of a Boyesen style dual stage reed is not permitted.

Before you grab a tool, read the rulebook.