Home Forums General Karting Discussion Top Story on my Yahoo Feed right now – Karting Reply To: Top Story on my Yahoo Feed right now – Karting

#16128

Brian Degulis
Participant

X2 That article represents around 5% of karters and ignores the other 95%

Brian