Home Forums Shifter Karts HELP! Kart damaged need advice Reply To: HELP! Kart damaged need advice

Michael Taksa

See if this one can be straightened.  Post WTB in chassis, you may find someone with this exact kart sitting in a garage, but not likely.  Your chassis is 14 years old, may be better off getting a used shifter roller that is newer.  But since you have a KX and that means you race recreationaly, just straighten the frame and keep running it.