Home Forums Road Racing Circuit of the Americas 2014 Reply To: Circuit of the Americas 2014

Kelly Read
Participant

John,

I don’t believe Linda is saying that  it is a bad thing. Getting people (veteran/new) to roadrace, benifits everyone in roadracing. People who race VERY LITTLE (1-2 races a year possibly) need to understand that those who have a series such as we do under KART/MARRS which has a 7-8 race series is that even though we all believe racing at COTA would be a once in a life time experience, if we as racers  where there are SEVERAL races at the present time  decide to not support those events and support this event, then there  is a GREAT chance of loosing some races(tracks) or even the series in there area they race in.  Then what do ROADRACERS do??

As I posted earlier, I will do what I can as for scheduling around this date (if it goes off) but, our series comes first.  This comes from someone who travels to other parts of the country to race but supports his own series FIRST.

I hope this race can happen as I want to see how many of those who say YES, will actually show as some who have posted here also said they were going to HPT in 2011 and didn’t show.