Home Forums Road Racing Circuit of the Americas 2014 Reply To: Circuit of the Americas 2014

Glen Cherry
Participant

<p style=”line-height: 16.7pt;”><span style=”font-family: Georgia; color: #333333; font-size: 11.5pt;”>Bruce there were 20 Yamaha Hvy entries at Topeka for the KART nationals, I would expect more than that at this race. That being said the only thing that might throw a wheel on the deal is if a guy only wants to run one class and has to pay $600. Most in my group will run as many classes as they can be it TAG, Yamaha/piston port/open- situp/ laydown. As long as time to recover for all of us old farts were in.  </span></p>
<p style=”line-height: 16.7pt;”><span style=”font-family: Georgia; color: #333333; font-size: 11.5pt;”>As posted before by Chris Larson if you enter 2 or 3 classes at most major events you’re going to spend over $300+ to $400. The only thing I see is we have people that would love to run in our area that can only run one day or class. </span></p>
<p style=”line-height: 16.7pt;”><span style=”font-family: Georgia; color: #333333; font-size: 11.5pt;”>Maybe the Hegar’s will dust off those old Emmick Laydown karts sitting in the shop and take a enjoyable relaxing drive!! (HINT)</span></p>