Home Forums Road Racing Circuit of the Americas 2014 Reply To: Circuit of the Americas 2014

bduggleby
Participant

Glad to hear you’re coming, Brad! :) I think I’ve raced against you once in SWRA…

And as of July 29th, the Stock Honda entry list is…

1. Jimmy McNeil
  2. Randy Pierson
  3. Clark Gaynor Jr
  4. Joseph Hollinger
  5. Jeff DeMello
  6. Juan Jaramillo
  7. Kerry Matthews
  8. Todd Kageals
  9. Bill Pyles
  10. Mark Nagy
  11. Rodney Davies
  12. Jason Campbell
  13. Shawn Warner
  14. Rich Stokes
  15. Chris Hegar
  16. Ryan Hegar
  17. Rob Hegar
  18. Rob Miller
  19. Bill Cox
  20. Tyrone Johnson
  21. Stephen Lamana
  22. Nicholas McClure
  23. Sam Zavaglia?
  24. Mike Wayne?
  25. Ray Chiappe
  26. Beck Duggleby
  27. Philip Davis
  28. Jason Lorang
  29. Gino Giannopoulos
  30. John Paternostro
  31. Jordan Johnson
  32. Dillon Johnson
  33. Terre Rothweiler
  34. Brad Johnson
  35. Robert Marks
  36. Darrell Tunnell
  37. Clinton Schoombee
  38. Peter Mastro
  39. Luke Bianco
  40. Roy Montgomery
  41. Vivek Tandon

…in no particular order. That is an astonishing entry list already, and we’re still 11 months away!

It’s interesting (and refreshing) to see some of the sprint racers coming over to do some road racing. Darrell, Clinton, Peter, Luke, Roy, Vivek – welcome aboard! :D

ALSO: I have one question, or if Bernie/Chris are too busy, a suggestion. ;) The COTA track is very long and very wide. Despite that, if we are getting 50+ entries in just one class (and I’m sure we’ll reach at least 80 by the time July 2014 rolls around), qualifying will matter enormously. Imagine if you are starting from the very back of a 50 kart Stock Honda race and Chris Hegar is starting 1st. ;) If you have any chance of trying to catch one of the faster drivers, it ends there. My suggestion is this: for classes with, say 50+ entries, hold a 20 minute qualifying session to determine the starting order (sort of like sprint races).