Home Forums Road Racing Circuit of the Americas 2014 Reply To: Circuit of the Americas 2014

George Sunderland
Participant

This is already causing a huge stir and certianly has potenital to be biggest US karting event since the 1983 King of Karting Expo in Charlotte during which Pruett won everything from enduro to sprint to dirt.  With such an advance notice, we should all work to eliminate any and all potenital excuses for no-shows.  This includes pooling to arrange truck transportation from the East and West  Coasts.   Nowadays, with the economy and demands on our time, most eveyrone is in a position where they have to pick and choose a select few events.  This would have to rank up top for most.  Of course with the cost and logitics involved,  folks like myself will have to start saving and plan now.

Bruce:  This course looks like it was made for laydowns which we all know are the coolest among karts.  I would bring my B-stock/C-open as well as our 250 and RWYB laydown  Gibson karts.  I have several single enduros I could also bring but only engines I have a vintage TT25s.   I would enterntain someone lending me a Yammi engine package in exchange for a ride in a 250 single.  The vmore entires the more fun this will be for all.