Home Forums Road Racing CES @ Blackhawk 8/10-11 Reply To: CES @ Blackhawk 8/10-11

Peter Zambos
Participant

I got a lot of positive feedback from both newcomers and vets this past weekend.  Through mixed results and a harried moment, I still had an excellent time.  I’d like to thank all those who worked so hard to get us to and keep us at facilities like BFR, among those the staff at CES, the board of RVKC and our sponsors R.A. Adams, GPI, Briggs and Stratton and others.  Though I’m sure they don’t read this forum, I’d also like to thank Tom, the corner workers and the rest of the staff at BFR.  They keep BFR not just a place that I like to race, but a place that I NEED to race.

All gushing aside, I would like to mention that, though most of us were well-behaved, there were a number of pit spaces that could have been cleaned up a lot better, and I even had to dig a set of MGs out of the trash.  Remember folks, if the track finds the tires, CES gets fined and the cost gets passed along to the racers.  Let’s all work together to make sure that we continue to have many more weekends that were as fun as last weekend.

Cheers.