PLEASE don’t take this wrong, just asking a few questions to those posting here. I’m not here to say I agree or disagree with statements posted, just a promoter, supporter, racer with a family of 4 who loves road racing.
1) Who actually here promotes/promoted a RR event?? Not talking about helping at the event. Doing it all.
2) Anyone know how rather it’s a organization, club, etc. gets insurance ??
3) How does the insurance company determine how they cover your event??
4) How many RR events do you attend a year??
5) What area of the country??
6) Who is/has been in the politics as a board member (IKF, KART, WKA, CES)?? Does CES have a board (not sure).
As someone who has/is heavily involved in the questions above, I’m interested to hear what others have to comment on these questions. I am even willing to tell my answers.