Home Forums Road Racing C.E.S. 2014 Reply To: C.E.S. 2014

George Argiris
Participant

The issues are not that we don’t have the tracks and the clubs – we just need people to show up and especially stay on Sunday…..

Guys – each club or area has enough out there, we just need to make sure we all show-up..

Glen – DART has two races in this region each year – Grattan and Mid Ohio – Grattan in May and Mid Ohio in June – Those who say they are drivers need to prove it and show up to Grattan – this is the most true drivers road course in the area.   They re-paved the entire track a few years ago and I was told they were going to get new bathroom and showers in 2014 –  Mid Ohio is awesome – there are always a great turnout, DART does a great job, there are motorcycle races on Sat night to watch and camping is available  – they pulled from Putnum cause nobody showed up and the costs were high –   CES has tried about everything possible – the unfortunate timing on Gateway and the lack of people staying on Sunday hurt –  CES offers races at tracks that both DART and KART/MARRS can join – CES offer a race at Grattan and Gingerman  – both tracks make it easy to both DART members and Michigan Kart Club members – Gingerman is an awesome track – why take away a track – Autobauhn is a good idea but it is not any closer to Blackhawk or Gingerman for the MARRS guys…and the costs are more.  The only fair share for MARRS and CES was Gateway but the timing in my opinion was not planned well….  But yet again where were the MARRS guys on Sat and why did everyone leave on Sunday..   I’m not trying to bash anyone but it is all up to us to show up and support – the CES gang has always been willing to travel – thou those park district tracks in Kansas – in my opinion do not look safe enough for the racing I’ve done for the past years…   it is awesome though that it is a good boost to there club and they get the support.  Although the Topeka event is appealing – however in my case and many others, we cant race there as you don’t allow Rotax – you are missing many including a large shifter group..  Hey Hoff you talk about CES but you have not shown up for the past 3 years or more – why – sorry I had to throw a gab……

Its all about making sure we can road race so put all the BS asside –

BLACKHAWK – BLACKHAWK – that’s all I can say – your an @$%# if you don’t show up…. CES offers 2 chances to race there in a year – Schedules are out so start planning and gathering others to join.

So the long and short is SHOW UP AND STAY THE WEEKEND AND GO VISIT NEW TRACKS – THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WILLING TO SHARE RIDES – SUPPORT ALL THE RACES THAT ARE OFFERED – SUPPORT ALL CLUBS