--> ekartingnews

Home Forums Road Racing Track Day Talk Reply To: Track Day Talk

#94424

Robert Lawson
Participant

The extended forecast for the 13th isn’t great.

I won’t mess around in making a decision. Wednesday AM is as far as I’m willing to go before admitting defeat and conceding to some Greater Meaning than could possibly be comprehended by mere mortals. IF infact the weather does not allow us to leave the garage, I may just haul the entire kart down and check every nut & bolt! I would suggest Y’all still hangin with this thing do the same! There would HAVE to be a diabolical reason for being shut down yet again a full month later!!!!!

We will see in just 3 days.

RPM

ekartingnews