1. Use the Forum’s WTB (Want to Buy) section. List the size and the manufacturer of the tires you would care to purchase. Include your city or zip code so the seller can give you an idea of shipping costs. The last time I shipped tires, the cost was about $40.
2. Ask the people at your track if they have used tires to sell. They would probably want to make a couple of dollars selling the tires to you instead to paying money to have them recycled.
3. If you plan on having your son race at some point, know what tires are required.
4. If you have a kart shop that visits your track, or there is a kart shop near you, give them a call.
5. You might just have to buy a new set. They’ll last longer for you. You are also going to need special tools the did-mount and mount the next set of tires. This is where friends at the track or a local kart shop would come in handy.
LAD Specialties customer / tony kart / rotax / kt100