Home Forums Road Racing Track Day Talk Reply To: Track Day Talk

Robert Lawson

I just spoke to both Brothers at the Track. It has rained out there for 4-5 days and the ground in the known trouble areas are absolutely saturated. The chance of water draining across the track in T1 is very likely.

So, I called a few of the “long distance” guys and they have no problem with waiting it out until Sunday. It puts them back home rather late but a dry track is worth waiting for. This buys us the most amount of time for the Facility to potentially dry and have a consistant track to test on.

We are officially moving the test from Saturday April 8th TO Sunday April 9th.


I will be at the track Saturday afternoon by 3pm and staying overnight.

Any questions please ask here or shoot me an email: f-125@hotmail.com


Thanks Guys!!!!