Home Forums 250 Superkarts Mid-Ohio Test and Tune —-May 11, 2017 Reply To: Mid-Ohio Test and Tune —-May 11, 2017

Mike Hurdzan
Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
<p class=”MsoNormal”>Jeremy,</p>
<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #1f497d; background: #EFEFEF;”>Now that I know that we should l have the minimum number of 5 participants, I will contact Mid-Ohio and see if they will allow us to attend.     They do this as an exception for they can fill the time with cars, so that is why they want a guaranteed number to fill out the time.    Once we commit to go we show up whether it is raining or not.      We feel that this is money well spent before going to a race weekend to know that your stuff is ready.</span></p>
<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”color: black;”> O</span><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #1f497d; background: #EFEFEF;”>nce I hear back from Mid-Ohio, I will confirm with you.</span></p>
<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”color: black;”> </span><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #1f497d; background: #EFEFEF;”>Mike</span></p>

<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”color: black;”> </span></p>