Home Forums Road Racing ROAD RACING RETURNS TO NEW ENGLAND Reply To: ROAD RACING RETURNS TO NEW ENGLAND

Ian Krueger
Participant

as a future note:

twins would probably suffer here I will say, we were geared around a 6.5:1 ratio, But it is very easy on the clutches which is nice, and we were hitting 90MPH without bodies or any aero at all on the backstretch. and most of us have toast and beaten engines :P

Just make sure you have newish belts, there is a couple tight corners that might stress the belts a bit more than bigger courses. I was running a 219 chain and an old DXL and survived the first day before we got microbursted resulting in game over for saturday.

So if you want a smooth and technical course but dont want to sit at 14,500 rpms the entire time, this is the track for you. I wanna say it was around 1:30 lap times.

Also the track was literally built last year, and they are planning on adding a bunch of facilities and electricity soon. So just be patient as we might have to rough-it again this year!

Leave a post if you have any other questions about the track, ive raced it quite a bit.

WKA sprint